This historic church in Hopewell Junction, New York was founded in 1757. The first church was a wooden structure that was built in 1764. Until 1781, the Dutch Reformed Church at Hopewell would keep its records written in Dutch. By 1833, they had built the church building that stands today. The cemetery around the church holds the remains of some of the earliest European settlers to the area.